Monday 10 April 2017

I Don't Like to Lose



Today's excellent piece of Detroit Soul has quite a dramatic sound to it and not a typical tune type of tune to come out of the Motor City in 1966. I love the breakdown at just about 2 mins in that leads to quite a climax with the guitar finishing exactly as it started. This is an extremely rare piece of vinyl but if you have a spare five grand, sterling there is a near mint copy for sale on Discogs.

The Group featuring Cecil Washington - I Don't Like To Lose

2 comments:

JC said...

Drew.....I most certainly Don't Like To Lose, but I've had to get used it this season.

The Rovers are threatening to ruin the old gits weekend by getting relegated on the weekend everyone is over.

drew said...

Don't worry JC , I think the St Mirren will still fuck it up. It could end up Airdrie vs Raith Rovers in the play-offs. There is just no way of second guessing our league at the moment.