Friday 6 July 2012

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



Well that is our week in Cornwall almost over and it has either been sunny and we have had a great time on the beach, or I have been doing my best in the role of UN Peacekeeper with two very bored boys who have been trying their best to rip each other limb from limb. The joys of parenthood!

Here is a belter of a progressive house chugger from Kris Needs and Wonder. Swamp fever was released on the Leftfield owned imprint Hard Hands in 1994.

Have a good weekend people.

Delta Lady - Swamp Fever (Delta Baptism mix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing UN Peacekeeper

drew said...

Correct Ctel but not a bad week all in. We were on the beach every day, everybody else was wrapped up where my two were in t-shirts, when I could get them to keep them on. Max was in the sea most of the time, see below

https://www.box.com/s/d90a0e71419018452dd0