Monday 21 November 2011

Baby Don't You Weep



I have been on a bit of a northern tip this weekend. Maybe I'm trying to cleanse my mind of all of those suggestions of Norman Greenbaum, T Rex, Haircut 100 and the rest over at Davy H's bit. Or maybe I am just in the mood for an all nighter or weekender as I have recently been reminiscing about the Togetherness Weekender's at the Cala Grand Holiday Park in Fleetwood. Those were the days.

Let's start off the week with an always in demand track, Baby Don't You Weep by Edward Hamilton and the Arabians which is an absolute belter, released in the states on the Mary Jane label out of Detroit and over here much later in 1980 on Grapevine. It was recently re released by Outa Sight on a label which is virtually identical to the original.

Listen and see if all remnants of Sugar Sugar are now expunged from your mind.

Edward Hamilton and The Arabians - Baby Don't You Weep

1 comment:

davyh said...

Crackin' crackin' crackin'.