Friday 3 June 2011

It's Friday . . Let's Dance



I don't know if it's the return of the sunshine but I have a yearning to be standing in a field in the middle of nowhere listening to some old school break beat emanating from humongous speakers, which is kind of strange because I never really got into the breakbeat/hardcore scene although I did take a shine to some of the tunes, such as Trip To The Moon by Acen,  SL2's On A Ragga Tip and Far Out by Sonz of a Loop Da Loop Era.

Another track that I bought in 1992 and played quite frequently was Don't Go by Awesome 3. The track has a great breakbeat, a catchy piano hook and extremely simple lyrics to remember when you are out your tree, what's not to love?

Have a good weekend people.

Awesome 3 - Don't Go

5 comments:

Colin said...

Ugh! So, so, so not my thing (is this really music?) but i wish you a good weekend Drew. :)

davyh said...

Catchy piano hook you say? Sold! to the man with the San Miguel.

drew said...

Now now Colin.

San Miguel Mr H, i think that I will start with a rather lovely 5 am Saint this evening and a little bit of Kris Kristofferson.

Anonymous said...

NOT STURDY BUT I WOUD STILL HELP HER OUT

drew said...

Anon, you're imput has been missed