Monday 19 November 2012

Monday Soul




I am in a bit of a quandary as I type this as I have two tracks which I want to post today one which is quite upbeat but I don't know if it is too upbeat for the week I have ahead which I think is going to be another fair to hellish one. On the other hand the other track I have in my head is a bit depressing and may just make my mood even darker.

Right, I've decided. My Life by Joe Jama is quite an in demand tune and if you're lucky enough to have an original copy and wish to sell it you will find yourself a couple of grand to the good. The singer from San Antonio, Texas cut this track when he was only twenty. It was the b-side to Sleep Late My Lady Friend which I've never heard as my single is a single sided pressing but if it's as good as My Life then it must be brilliant but I suspect is not that good hence the single sided pressing.

Joe Jama - My Life

No comments: