Friday 15 July 2011

It's Friday . . Let's Dance



There is a distinct lack of dance music at Latitude, something that I hadn't really noticed until recently, so there's not really anything relevant to the festival to post, so how about a bit of Belgian Neu beat from 1989, courtesy of Frank De Wulf?

I remember the first time I heard this, it was when a local meat market (Foxes) decided it would have an acid house night,  on a bloody Sunday night. I hated the track but over the years I have come to quite like it which may be to do with nostalgia. I suspect I will be in the minority.

Have a good weekend people

Rhythm Device - Acid Rock

3 comments:

Swiss Adam said...

Hello ladies.

ANCB said...

Top tune - Used to cruise the streets of Leeds with this blaring - When that bass kicks in in can give you shivers...

ANCB said...

6 mins later...

Thats the thing with nostalgia, it should just be left in the past.
It's shite lol