Wednesday 30 January 2013

Will You?



This song came into my head last night while I was driving down the road from Aberdeen, for no reason that I can fathom.

I tried to remember the film that it came from which I watched on more than one occassion but the only thing that I can really remember is Hazel O'Connor's costume during the concert scene near the end when the band perform Eigth Day.

Anyway, this is rather lovely, even the sax solo and a good one to put on a compilation tape when trying to show a young lady your sensitive side I always found.

Hazel O'Connor - Will You

5 comments:

Webbie - FootieAndMusic said...

Agreed. Stand out song.
Different cover on yours than mine.

Webbie - FootieAndMusic said...

Just noticed hat cover is French. That's why.

Charity Chic said...

Better album than film as I recall

chocolategirl64 said...

loved that album back then, the film was rubbish despite having Jonathon Pryce in it:
cue robotic dancing

Anonymous said...

The lovely Hazel is on tour. Catch her if you can, a fantastic artist and a great evening is guaranteed http:\\www.hazeloconnorofficial.com