Sunday 6 January 2013

Thinking of The Three Of You


Today's post is for a someone that I like to think of as a friend, although I have never met him, his wife and their daughter.

DVD's wife is very seriously ill in hospital and my thoughts are with him and his loved ones today. This was their song on their wedding day.

No matter how much your loved ones are getting on your nerves today, I think that we should all follow DVD's advice and "hold your family today. Hold them very close". And also spare a thought for one of our friends and his family.

The Style Council - You're The Best Thing

4 comments:

Dirk said...

Bad news .. all my very best to DVD's wife!

Simon said...

Thinking of you DVD and yours.

Anonymous said...

thinking of DVD and his.

Swiss Adam said...

Me too. All the best DVD and family