Wednesday 6 April 2011

Airborne Toxic Event



I'm off to see the Aiborne ToxicEvent tonight, if I get back down from Aberdeen in time, bad planning again on my part. I am really looking forward to this, as I've said before they are excellent live on the previous 6 occassions I have seen them each gig has been better than the last, Tonight however will hopefully be filled with stuff from the new album, All At Once which is released in the UK on the 25th April. The few tracks they played from this at the Pleasance in October last year were all belters and the tracks that have been posted on Youtube are of a similar standard.

Here is one of the tracks from the new album which will hopefully be played tonight.

Airborne Toxic Event - Numb

2 comments:

Rol said...

Saw them live last year (or was it the year before) and they were excellent. This is the first I've heard about the new album, so thanks for the heads up. Hope you get to the gig on time!

Steph Mulrine said...

Enjoying this track, Drew.