Friday 2 September 2016

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



We are a wee bit more up to date this week with a track that's only five years old. What is it about producers of dance music and multiple aliases? I blame Norman Cook (see what I did there) myself. Maurice Donovan is just one of the nom de plumes that David Kennedy, co founder of Hessle Audio employs, others you may have heard of include Pearson Sound and Ramadanman. Babeh was released back in 2011 on the SSSSS label.

This weekend I will be mostly nursing my sore mouth as I suspect that by the time you are reading this I will have had one of my back teeth extracted. I have had a bloody abscess for a week with pain that not even Solpadol or Dihydrocodeine could shift.

Have a good weekend people.

Maurice Donovan - Babeh


3 comments:

Dirk said...

My thoughts are with you, Drew, having seen the bloody dentist yesterday for the third time in two weeks!!

Swiss Adam said...

Just got back from having a filling fixed. Triple whammy.

drew said...

had to get mine out this morning!