Monday 9 November 2020

Monday's Long Song



I wonder what this week has install for us all. It will take a lot to be more momentous than last week which turned out all right in the end except for the fact that I got a phone call late on Friday from my voice and it looks like I am going to have quite a hectic run up to Christmas and beyond! 

Here is an absolutely lovely, lengthy piece of Tech House from the Cologne duo the Pachanga Boys. If you are lucky enough to own the 12" Girlcatcher ep from 2011, take good care of it as the cheapest copy on Discogs is £655.95. Not quite sure it is worth that kind of money but this is a pretty good way to ease your way into a Monday morning.

Pachanga Boys - Time (Extended Mix)

3 comments:

Coke said...

Another belter my friend .25 mins of sheer delight.

drew said...

it is good, isn't it. Could do with a repress

bluebetty44 said...

Outstanding track !!!