Thursday 4 February 2016

A Very Lazy Link



You don't need to be Einstein, or even much of a music fan to get the connection with yesterday's post. I know, not very imaginative but that's me in a nutshell. Anyway, the concert that was recorded and titled Purple Chain, your guess is as good as mine,  was a gig I was at in the Barrowlands in 1994 and from what I can remember it was a pretty good night, not as amazing as back in October 1991 when the Scream and the djs, Weatherall and Stuart McMillan were at their absolute best but good all the same. I picked up this cd at the Barras a few months later. The whole bootleg is worth having, I may have to upload the whole cd at some point.

Primal Scream - Jailbird (Barrowlands 02-04-1994)

Primal Scream - Loaded (Barrowlands 02-04-1994)

2 comments:

Swiss Adam said...

Not heard this boot- seen it before but not heard. Thanks Drew.

KillingMoon said...

Thanks for these, they sound great. Go on, put the whole thing up at some point...you know you want to!