Tuesday 14 April 2015

Give Me A Little More Time



While searching the lost indies twelves cupboard I came across a single by Gabrielle which I forgot I had, not sure why it had been filed in there. I loved this piece of retro soul at the time and playing it again for the first time in years I haven't changed my view that this was a great track. I was surprised that it was released in 1996 as I would have placed it a few years earlier round 1992/93. There are a couple of remixes on the 12" single from Buckwild and Talvin Singh which are not without merit and a further record with mixes aimed squarely at the dancefloor from David Morales but the album mix is the one for me.

Gabrielle - Give Me A Little More Time

2 comments:

Jake Sniper said...

After this post i had to go and listen to Give Me Just A Little More Time by The Chairmen of the Board

Charity Chic said...

Gabby Gabby Hey!