Tuesday 8 July 2014

Reformation



I haven't been listening to the Fall much recently. I think that that is due to the last album which I thought was extremely patchy but I know that others will disagree with that but it didn't grab me at all, too much filler and tracks that had already been given a release. I have read people raving about the new material that has been aired recently at gigs and the couple of bootlegs that I have gotten a hold of testify to that so hopefully the next album will be one that I will warm to more than Re-Mit.

Reformation is the lead track from the 2007 album Reformation Post TLC.  I have no idea what Smith is ranting on about but I love the song, one which comes into it's own in the live environment, like most Fall songs when Smith can be arsed which he seems to have been doing recently. Until the next time he comes to Scotland, obviously.

The Fall - Reformation  

4 comments:

Erik Bartlam said...

Post TLC....sadz.

You'll always live in our hearts Left Eye.

drew said...

I'm not sure MES was referring to Lisa EF., although you are correct.

Erik Bartlam said...

So I pored some my breakfast beer out not for a dead home girl but for nothing?

:)

Swiss Adam said...

Don't go chasing Waterfalls...