Monday 27 May 2013

Not One For The Purists pt 1




I have it on authority that this tune is filling the dance floors at Northern and Modern soul nights up and down the country, I will have to take other people's word for this as it has been a while since I was at an Allnighter but I can imagine people loving and loathing this track in equal measure. The first time I heard it it was so cheesy I thought that I had taken my shoes off but after a few more listens I have to admit that I rather liked it and decided to seek it out on vinyl.

Okay, it's not the most sophisticated track in the world and the lyrics are basic to say the least but it is so upbeat that I think that only the most misanthropic amongst us or your average rare soul aficionado will really hate this.

Bob Sinclar - Tribute 

No comments: