Sunday 17 February 2013

New Listening Chair



I have a new listening chair.  After much deliberation I picked one. Last night I decided to test it out and it did quite well. I have decided it's not a slouching kind of listening chair unlike the other one. It did pass the test and at the moment I would describe it as adequate, I did at one point nod off while listening to the Blue Room by The Orb but I think that had more to do with the couple of large Havana Clubs that the comfort rating of the chair.

It is early days but one thing that is apparent is that it is not red.

Here is one of the finest singles that The Fall ever released from 1992.

The Fall - Free Range

10 comments:

Artog said...

My word! That's a beautiful chair.

Echorich said...

VERY nice! I think I need to upgrade now...Keeping up with the Jones has it's positives as well...

Swiss Adam said...

Sure it'll be fine once you've broken it in. Currently trying to decide how best to store several hundred cds

darcy said...

Similar to mine inasmuch as it's not red and is leather(?). Mine was bought more as a computer chair and is very comfortable but I can't fix it in a tilt position and so is not a perfect listening chair. Not enough of a drawback to justify investing in a new one though considering how much it cost!

dickvandyke said...

She's a beaut!
However, once the boys've bounced on it a few times, I suspect you may be needing a bicycle repair kit afore too long. You know, the wee tin with those little squares of plastic and rubber solution. A puncture will be akin to a dagger to the heart.

Anonymous said...

suffering from chair envy

drew said...

I'm still not sure, guys. It is a bit upmarket for the likes of me.

DVD, Leo had drawn all over the last one in biro!

dickvandyke said...

And it's summat for Leo to Lie on.

drew said...

Very good Dickie

fiberglass bar stools said...

Very impressive! It looks beautiful!