Friday 6 August 2010

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



Back to 1992, the days of leather trousers and pony tails, neither of which, thankfully I can truthfully say I owned. I was guilty of many a fashion crime in the late 80's, early nineties, at least 3 pairs of dungarees for a start but both of the above were a step too far even for me. All I can say is that some people must have been taking some really mind bending chemicals to think that a ponytail was a good idea.

Today's track comes courtesy of D:Ream, no wait come back, it is good really.

Not really got much to say about it, other than the fact that I really rather liked it and it still sounds quite good to these ears.

Baby June - What's Your Name ( Brassneck mix)

4 comments:

davyh said...

Dungarees?!

drew said...

Yes Mr H, dungarees and very smart they were too. Never seemed to get a winch when I had them on though!

Anonymous said...

Did you get them out flip?
Stevie

swiss adam said...

I had dungarees- maybe we should start a revival.