Friday 30 January 2015

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance.



How about a quality bit of German Techno courtesy of Frankfurt duo Booka Shade remixed by Berlin duo Pan- Pot. Booka Shade have been making music since the mid nineties, this track was released as a limited 12" single in 2010. You have got to hand it to the Germans they do produce quality Techno. I have also found out recently that although they produce very nice cars, they are extremely shit in Scottish winters. You can't have everything I suppose.

Have a good weekend people. I will be layered to the point of not being able to bend or turn as I'm off to the Excelsior stadium to see if the Diamonds can stay in contention for the play-offs which seem such a long way off at the moment.

Booka Shade - Regenerate (Pan-Pot remix)

2 comments:

The Swede said...

A few people I know would be astounded to hear that I have an ongoing fondness for a bit of techno, the more minimal the better. I even have some Pan-Pot lurking on the hard drive somewhere. Nice one.

Anonymous said...

Yesssssss.
Swiss Adam