Sunday 12 October 2014

Mellow Sunday


Last week's attempt at doing fuck all on a Sunday was only partially successful. L only wore it for so long and then I had to do stuff! Not much point in trying to attempt a similar course of action today, sheds needing cleaned out and cowps to be visited, still I do have five days in Turnberry, on Scotland's west coast to look forward to from tomorrow as it is the "October Week" up here.

A little bit of jazz for your lazy listening. Nice!

Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches (alternate take)

4 comments:

Swiss Adam said...

Picture theme developing nicely

Charity Chic said...

Say hi to Donald Trump from me!

drew said...

Thanks Sa, I think so too.

I'm not sure that he will be wandering about the caravan site but if I do I will pass on you greeting along with me telling him how much of a fucking fud he is!

Charity Chic said...

That's what I meant by greetings!