Friday 18 September 2015

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



Not much I can add to that which has already been said about today's track from the soundtrack to A Short Film About Chilling, suffice to say it's a true classic. It has featured here before and on numerous over blogs but should be heard at least once a month, it's just so joyous and upbeat.

This is something I never thought I would be typing but at the moment Airdrie are sitting one point off of the top of the league and tomorrow we take on Ayr United one of the two teams at the top of the table. Can the Diamonds make it 5 league wins on the bounce? Probably not now I dared to type that! It should be a cracking encounter. As Lynn and the boys are away at the motor racing after the football Stiff and I will be going out for an all too rare Curry and beer night out.

Have a good weekend people.

The Source feat Candi Staton - You've Got The Love (Erens Bootleg mix)

2 comments:

Walter said...

I hope Airdrie will be still on the top of the table after the game is over. Anyway, have fun out tomorrow, Drew.

Anonymous said...

It's a song that's almost too good
Swiss Adam