Wednesday 27 March 2013

This Old Routine



The Lion's Roar, the second album from the Swedish Soderberg Sisters was kind of ignored in this house when it came out due to the almost constant playing of One Day I'm Going To Soar and then Coexist. Now that I have gotten round to really listening to it, I find that it would probably have turned up in my top ten albums of the year. beautifully crafted songs with really gorgeous vocals.

This Old Routine has particularly stuck with me and I have had it going through my head now for over a week.

First Aid Kit - This Old Routine

1 comment:

Rol said...

The Lion's Roar narrowly missed out on my own Top Ten of 2012 (I think in the end it ended up at #11) but until I read this post I was under the mistaken belief that it was their debut. Thanks for putting me right - I'll be investigating their previous work soon.