Thursday 18 December 2014

It's Christmas And You're Boring Me




I have put it on record before that I don't have a lot of time for the cynical, sneering, ironic indie Christmas tune. I think either do it right or don't bother, produce something really good and that way the exploitative pap won't get a look in.

So why then you may say am I posting something called "It's Christmas And You're Boring Me"?

Well because it's by Slow Club and it illustrates the progression of the duo from the first album, the Christmas cd that this comes from came out in 2009 as did Yeah So, their debut. Also, yes I am  contradicting myself here, I actually quite like it.

Slow Club - It's Christmas And You're Boring Me.

1 comment:

Charity Chic said...

It is surely the bloggers perogative to contradict themselves on occasions. I know I do it all the time!