Tuesday 26 November 2013

Say Something New



I can't believe that I haven't posted anything by the Concretes before as I quite frequently play the second album and the singles from it, not so much the first album and the later ones.

The band formed in Stockholm in 1995 and released their first album Boy You Better Run Now in 2000. Three years later they released their eponymous album which brought them to greater attention and also saw them tour the UK. I saw them the following year at King Tuts and they were very very good, a little shambolic at times but that kind of added to the charm.

Say Something New was the fifth single from the band's second album.

The Concretes - Say Something New

1 comment:

Martin said...

Thanks for that. Haven't heard it in ages. I love that album. They did a fantastically languid cover of Miss You as well.