Friday 29 November 2013

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance





I am feeling very proud of myself today.  I have replaced the hard drive on my laptop all by myself and it is now running perfectly.

Anyway, what with having to traipse down to Luton after only three hours sleep yesterday I have not had much time to think about today's post. I did however, receive a comment during the week from kiano asking if I would re-up a One Dove track, not just a One Dove track but one touched up by a certain DJ kind of worshipped around these parts.

So how could I say no?

Here is one of the tracks from a 12" single that became a quest for me to find in the pre Discogs days as it was about nearly as rare as good Coldplay song.

Have a good weekend people.

One Dove - Transient Truth (Sabres Of Paradise Death Of A Disco Dancer mix)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DONT GET MANY OF THEM TO TEH POUND

Simon said...

Its Right Said Fred.

Swiss Adam said...

Yes indeed.

george said...

Jo says that better than the usual stuff you post!!!

drew said...

I'm glad Jo liked it.