Saturday 25 December 2010

Well, That Was That Then



We had a minor crisis this morning when number one son decided to hurl projectile vomit all over the living room when opening his presents,  before he had even ripped open the first selection box. He spent the rest of the day lying about moaning, a good eight years before this should be seen as normal practice for a son.

Anyway,  the rest of the family had a great day, especially number two son, who got everything that he has ever wanted, mop, dust pan & brush and a hoover, don't ask!

So when I should be catching up on the sleep I missed last night, M was up at 01:30 am, 3:00 am and 05:50 am with the same question, has Santa been yet?, I am at my laptop writing this drivel and worrying about tomorrow's dinner ( I am cooking for twelve).

Here is a track that I heard today for the first time whilst watching that incredibly irritating Fearne Cotton on Christmas Top Of The Pops before Christmas lunch, and found myself enjoying much to L's amusement.

Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up

4 comments:

Ctelblog said...

Did my Christmas lunch on Christmas Eve. Only for 6 though. A very happy christmas to you and yours.

Simon said...

Eliza's album is a perky bit of pop as it goes, some great tunes.

dickvandyke said...

It's good. But it's not right.

davyh said...

OWWWWW I WASHED ME FACE AN 'ANDS BEFORE I COME I DID