Friday, 17 December 2010

Tonight's Tipple If You're Hard Enough



Tonight' celebration of all things alcoholic is an ode to the merits of Olde English 800, a malt liquor brewed by The Miller Brewing Company. I have never tasted this particular poison but if it is anything like Breaker, the only malt liquor I have sampled then I think it best be avoided. Daryl McDaniels (DMC) attributes his hospitalisation with pancreatitis to the effects of this particular brew.

Have a good weekend people.

N.W.A. - 8-Ball

11 comments:

davy h said...

Nice mazzas

davy h said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
davy h said...

On the booze, er, 'front' - they sell a beer in France (Adelscott) which is brewed with malt whisky. How bonkers is that! It's alright actually. In very small doses.

drew said...

Brew Dog do a whisky ale as well. I'm sure that Jean-Paul the plumber gave me some of that Adelscott when I was over there along with the Green Label Johnny Walker which I had never tasted before.

Simon said...

Sturdy girl.

word verification bullochi.

Tipple tonight is some rum. Nothing special, not like the Jamaican white rum I got for a pressie a couple of years ago. Marked 80% proof. Evaporated as you drank it. Hurt like hell. But a good hurt.

davy h said...

'Sturdy' - ROTFFL!!!

swiss adam said...

Sturdy is the word, I can't think of a better one. It looks a bit like as she's drained the bottle her chest has inflated.

Anonymous said...

FUCK ME I LOVE THAT BIRD'S TITS

drew said...

Anonymous, don't hold back now, say what you feel.

Abdull_247 said...

Olde E.! is the best beer ever.. Homewood baby!!

Anonymous said...

o.k. seriously, who is the hot mama with the huge rack sipping on my favorite ghetto brew--8-ball? i swear i want to marry this girl.