Friday 17 December 2010

Tonight's Tipple If You're Hard Enough



Tonight' celebration of all things alcoholic is an ode to the merits of Olde English 800, a malt liquor brewed by The Miller Brewing Company. I have never tasted this particular poison but if it is anything like Breaker, the only malt liquor I have sampled then I think it best be avoided. Daryl McDaniels (DMC) attributes his hospitalisation with pancreatitis to the effects of this particular brew.

Have a good weekend people.

N.W.A. - 8-Ball

11 comments:

davyh said...

Nice mazzas

davyh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
davyh said...

On the booze, er, 'front' - they sell a beer in France (Adelscott) which is brewed with malt whisky. How bonkers is that! It's alright actually. In very small doses.

drew said...

Brew Dog do a whisky ale as well. I'm sure that Jean-Paul the plumber gave me some of that Adelscott when I was over there along with the Green Label Johnny Walker which I had never tasted before.

Simon said...

Sturdy girl.

word verification bullochi.

Tipple tonight is some rum. Nothing special, not like the Jamaican white rum I got for a pressie a couple of years ago. Marked 80% proof. Evaporated as you drank it. Hurt like hell. But a good hurt.

davyh said...

'Sturdy' - ROTFFL!!!

Swiss Adam said...

Sturdy is the word, I can't think of a better one. It looks a bit like as she's drained the bottle her chest has inflated.

Anonymous said...

FUCK ME I LOVE THAT BIRD'S TITS

drew said...

Anonymous, don't hold back now, say what you feel.

Unknown said...

Olde E.! is the best beer ever.. Homewood baby!!

Anonymous said...

o.k. seriously, who is the hot mama with the huge rack sipping on my favorite ghetto brew--8-ball? i swear i want to marry this girl.