Wednesday 30 June 2010

Buy This Book




Today I received my copy of The Festive Fifty Number Ones, by Lee Thacker. The book is rather informative on all off the festive 50 number ones and also the All Time Festive fifty, with plenty of anecdotes from Lee and some rather wonderful illustrations.

I haven't got a lot of time, so won't review the book in depth but I though that I should bring it to your attention as I think that most people who read this blog would really love this book.

Lee also sends a cd containing the countdown from 2000 of the All Time Festive 50 which has produced a few watery eyes and lump in the throat moments while listening to it during work today.

The book can be ordered here

1 comment:

Lee Thacker said...

Hi!Lee Thacker here. Thank you so much for mentioning my book on your blog - glad you enjoyed it!
Cheers!