Tuesday 14 July 2020

Let's Form A Cell



A few years ago I featured X Film Pus Ultra, Douglas Hart's debut solo single which I had been too late to the party on. About 18 months ago I managed to track down a reasonably priced copy and came across when searching through one of the singles boxes when looking for a Moon Duo 7". So I put it on and it still sounds tremendous. It got me thinking about the follow-up that I was also too tardy on and so I checked Discogs, two copies one ridiculously priced and the other not too dear but in Japan and with the postage still more than I am prepared to pay for a vg+ record.  I decided to check out the Blank Editions website in the vain hope that there would be a re-release or something alas no but what I did find was a tape for sale that combines the 7" and the 12"and duly ordered. There are still some copies available here.


3 comments:

George said...

Drew, what a splendid racket. My problem with it, though, is that it is too short....

Eric S. said...

hope you;re OK out there

drew said...

Just run out of inspiration and motivation Eric. Thanks for asking