Monday 23 December 2019

Monday's Long Christmassy Song



A bit late today, didn't get round to producing this post last night as I was trying to watch all of the Star Wars films prior to seeing the final one today.

Swiss Adam has posted tracks by Lindstrom the Norwegian producer in the past but I don't think that he has featured his epic reinterpretation of Little Drummer Boy before. This is not the kind of thing that you will play on a regular basis but if you have had your fill of the all the standard Christmas musical fayre this just might fit the bill. Sit back with a glass of egg nog or a pot of tea and let this 42 minute marathon inveigle itself into your consciousness. Stick with it, it is worth it.

Lindstrom - Little Drummer Boy


2 comments:

Brian said...

Forty-two minutes ?!? Ok, I'm going for it. Reviews are lukewarm, but the family will be seeing Star Wars tomorrow morning. I mean, c'mon, you gotta. It's Star Wars. Did you notice I didn't mention the loss to Clyde?

drew said...

It was brilliant Brian, the film, not the weekend's football. But I will have to see it again too much to see at one sitting.

The football, a minor blip I hope. Have you seen the league table one point between first and fourth!