Thursday 17 March 2016

Happy St Patrick's Day To Ya



Who else was I going to play today?

This was recorded ten years ago tonight at the Barrowland Ballroom. Later SLF will make it twenty five years on the bounce that they have played that venue on the 17th March. Stiff and I will not be in attendance, as ticket prices for said gig break mine and Stiff's fiscal rules and we at least realise the importance of not breaking our own rules.

Stiff Little Fingers - Nobody's Hero (Glasgow Barrowlands 17-03-2006)

3 comments:

JC said...

I just knew I'd find this in here today.

Sorry you're not getting along tonight, but I'm with you that stands have to be taken when bands/singers/promoters start ripping the pish when it comes to ticket prices

drew said...

I am becoming a bit predictable aren't I.

Ticket prices are getting a bit ridiculous at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear SLF. And I was expecting some U2. How wrong can you be.