Monday 22 August 2011

Brian Jonestown Massacre



I don't really know that much about the Brian Jonestown Massacre, other than Anton Newcombe seems to be a bit of a fuck wit and is probably second only to Liam Gallagher with his fixation of all things 60s.

I bought my first cd, the compilation Tepid Peppermint Wonderland on the strength of the band's name, I figured with a name that good they must be alright which for a change turned out to be true. Unlike when I applied the same criteria to Ten Benson, sorry guys good name bloody awful band. Anyway I have a few albums by the Brian Jonestown Massacre none of which are without merit  even though the band wear their influences on their sleeves as well as in their name.

Here is one of my favourite tracks from the band. If you like what you hear you would be as well starting with the Tepid Peppermint Wonderland compilation.

Nothing here until Wednesday as I'm down in Luton 'til then, joy of joys!

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Anenome

No comments: