Thursday 26 June 2014

Blissed Out BBQ



I have compiled another set of tracks for Cooking Up A Quiet Storm. This time it is to accompany the dodgy chicken and burnt burgers that you get at most BBQs, well most of the ones I go to anyway. Putting together these tracks made me long for when I had a set of decks and a mixer as I think that I could have blended these tracks together quite well with the odd bit of film dialogue and other vocal snippets.

You can access it here

Listen and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Dirk said...

If anyone of you ever find a freely downloadable mixer which a) enables you to pre-listen whilst recording (then again I am not sure if this can at all work with just one soundcard) and b) doesn't have all these unnecessary crap functions that only highly trained professionals might use once in a year: please let me know! My search so far was in vain ...