Friday 22 July 2016

It's Friday. . . Let's Dance



I'm a bit late today sorry.

Just back from Newcastle and not had any time to prepare anything. How about a bit of mad Italian acid from Lory D that came out on Numbers in 2012 to frazzle your brain before the weekend even begins after three full on days in the North East I am feeling rather ragged around the edges already. I can't decide between the a-side and track 1 on the b side so have both. That's the kind of guy I am.

This weekend I will be mostly trying to get the new scooter running, Long story that I will regale you with later and tomorrow it is time to go to the Excelsior stadium tomorrow to pick up my season ticket  as the season starts next weekend with an away fixture against Queens Park at Hampden, unfortunately I will be in Machrihanish, the last time I was at the national stadium the Diamonds were "narrowly" ahem,  beaten by Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final twenty one years ago. Happy Days.

Have a good weekend people.

Lory D -  B-I-1-3-2 Acid

Lory D -  Acidattak


2 comments:

Swiss Adam said...

Cheers Drew.

Luca said...

Lory D! Gee, thanks Drew. I have his 'Antisystem' album, which is totally bonkers.