Wednesday 1 April 2015

Ridiculously Talented Trio



Another of the great gigs I attended during my recent absence from blogging was Kitty, Daisy and
Lewis at Oran Mor in Glasgow. All I've got to say is that these siblings have way more talent than a couple of generations of any family deserves never mind within the same brood and when you add in their parents it would make you want to boke (throw up) if the music they made was not so damned good. The music changed from out and out Rock and Roll to R&B then Ska with the three switching instruments and vocal duties throughout. Honourable mention goes to Kitty's harmonica playing, I would like to test that girl's lung capacity as I bet it would exceed all normal ranges for someone of her age and stature!

Here is a track I found particularly good that night although there wasn't a song that I didn't enjoy immensely.

Kitty, Daisy and Lewis -I'm So Sorry

No comments: