Tuesday 9 August 2011

New Music - Will Hanson



This popped into my in-box a few weeks ago when I was at Latitude and I have been meaning to post it ever since.

It is the new single by Will Hanson. It was actually released last Monday on Chemikal Underground as a taster for his album which will be released on the 22nd of August. Although released on the Glasgow label, Hanson was born and bred in London and that is about all I know about him.

This is the sort of music that words like gothic and brooding were meant to describe. I love this and not just because I'm in a very dark place at the moment as BA decided to cancel my flight home last night meaning that I had to kick about City Airport for a couple of more hours than should have been necessary.

  Deathbed Conversion by Will Hanson

No comments: