Friday 12 August 2011

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



Well that was a bastard of a first week back at work! 

Although what I had to endure is nothing compaired to the people in those communities where all of that misplaced anger, aggression and down right fucking criminal behaviour came to the fore this week, I am still glad it's Friday and the weekend is nearly upon us.

I need something positve and upbeat to end the week and this track popped into my head during the week. Well actually while sitting at Aldergrove on Tuesday night waiting for another late plane and reading the Guardian the cover of London Hooligan Soul by the Ballistic Brothers came to mind and from there it wasn't much of a leap to this, which I think is the best thing that Rocky, Diesel and Ashley have ever recorded.

Have a peaceful weekend people.

The Ballistic Brothers - A Love Supreme

1 comment:

davyh said...

I hope they credited John Coltrane ;)