Friday 10 April 2009

Whatever You Do Just Make Sure What Your Doing Makes You Happy!



I'm in holiday mode, off today and the whole of next week.

I've got that feeling that I used to get when in my 20's with the prospect of a whole week off and nothing planned.

However instead of finding multiple variations on the theme of "getting loaded and having a good time" I will be spending my week in the park (dry or not), the pictures and playing with Star Wars figures with a 5 year old which always entails all of my men being killed and not one of M's even sustaining a flesh wound, magic.

Here is one of the tracks I always associate with the madness of my early to mid 20's.

Flowered Up - Weekender

And the rather excellent video



8 comments:

Simon said...

what a tune. I've had it on my desktop for upload for weeks now. Just hadn't gotten around to it.

What a tune.

Ctelblog said...

Great tune. I've got the radio promo and Weatherall versions coming next week.

davyh said...

Hey! Welcome to your holiday week(end)! Do you have Imperial stormtroopers and everything?

drew said...

Stormtroopers, clonetroopers, bounty hunters the lot.

davyh said...

Cool!

Simon said...

I miss my old star wars figures. Bet you can guess what I'll be buying in the future...

drew said...

There is a cracking new Boba Fett. I also got M a ltd edition Stormtrooper who is George Lucas when you take off the helmet,although that is in the cupboard in a box.

His figures and ships are a mixture of mine and my brother's and new ones.

Unknown said...

I just knew that at some point this fantastic tune would rear its head here.....

Even an old fogey like me loves this.