Wednesday 29 September 2010

Poke



This is the track I wanted to post on Sunday but the lyrics didn't exactly fit with wishing newly weds all the best for the future.

When you see Frightened Rabbit live, this is always a highlight, usually the first encore and Scott sings it solo with an acoustic guitar. I think that it is an absolutley beautiful piece of music with some of the saddest lyrics.

The Midnight Organ Fight and the live cd are albums that rarely a week will go by that I will not at least play two or three tracks off of. I wish I could say the same about the follow up, although a good album I don't have the same kind of affinity for it, I've tried but I think that I just love the second album too much.

Frightened Rabbit - Poke

1 comment:

Mondo said...

Reminds me of some Akron Family and The Middle East tracks I've heard. Picked up the Mixtape cd (and related Amazon suggestions)for Mrs M's birthday - will let you know the verdict.