Monday 12 April 2010

Jets To Brazil



I've got a mental week ahead of me. Going down south for a couple of days and then it's over the water. So probably no more posts before either Thursday night, depending on what time I get in but more probably Friday when I think that we may have the last of the early house series as I'm sure that interest is waning by now.

Here is a track from a band I know absolutely nothing about apart from this song, which I first heard years ago on KEXP,  took the trouble to track down and download but never even attempted to seek out anything else by the band for some reason. The track has always reminded me vaguely of something else but I've never been able to put my finger on what it actually is.

Jets To Brazil - Conrad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting track Drew.

Intro reminds me of The Smiths 'How Soon Is Now'; drums of REM's 'Orange Crush'; vocals sound, to me, a bit like to the guy from The Alarm...

g.
howdoesthatonegoagain