Sunday 7 February 2010

Bail Out



10 albums in and I had to bail out, the mutterings in the house were not good and having to take to my bed with a bad case of d&v, not brought on by the listening to The Fall, I hasten to add, meant that my mind was not completely on the project.  I think that I may try to do the other 17,  a couple of albums a day and then a few on Wednesday while traveling to Amsterdam.

Here is something slightly different from the Dirty Edits Volume 1 cd, a Pilooski edit of a track I had never heard before from and artist I was oblivious to, Michael Bundt.

A quick search of the interweb and I found out that Herr Bundt is a German musician, who was in a duo called Siruis in the early 70s before going solo and releasing 3 what could be termed "krautrock" albums. Today he is a composer and producer living in Mannheim.

Michael Bundt - The Brain Of Oskar Panizza (|Pilooski edit)

3 comments:

davyh said...

Quitter!

PS: Excuse my ignorance, but what is d&v?

davyh said...

Oh. It's OK. No need to respond. I just worked it out. Oops.

Word verif (I kid you not) = quish.Nice.

Swiss Adam said...

Never mind- it was a tall order.