Wednesday 23 May 2018

Dub Together



All of this sunshine has had me digging out the dub. The music of Jamaica is not the first style that you think of when Jason Pierce or Spiritualized are mentioned but I think that Richard Fearless did an excellent job here when he mashed up bits of Come Together, one of the outstanding tacks from Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space, with His Majesty's Dub by Prince Jammy and King Tubby. Long may the sun shine, although not sure my neighbours or the cats for that matter are enjoying the bass but they will get used to it,

Death In Vegas - Dub Together

2 comments:

Swiss Adam said...

This is new to me and I love it.

drew said...

To be honest SA, I had kind of forgotten about it until digging through the Spiritualized twelves for something else. Not sure it should even be there should be under DiV really