Friday 31 July 2015

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



Back with another tune that soundtracked the C4 documentary, A Short Film About Chilling. I think that 1990 was probably my most wasted year. I didn't go to Ibiza or anywhere more exotic than Aberdeen I think but we did have some brilliant nights in Glasgow, which was the European City Of Culture that year and the clubs were open all night. Weatherall's dubbed out remix of Only Love Can Break Your Heart  was the opening track on the programme and is probably in  my top ten Weatherall mixes ever, in fact three of my top ten are featured in ASFAC. As Frank Sinatra once said,  it was a very good year.

Have a good weekend people.

We are off to Machrihanish for a week tomorrow, so nothing to see here until next Sunday.

St Etienne - Only Love Can Break Your Heart (A Mix of Two Halves)

2 comments:

Webbie - FootieAndMusic said...

This one is in my top ten football and musical tunes.

Anonymous said...

this is such a great remix