Friday 19 June 2015

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



I have been trying to get myself in holiday mode as we are off en vacances from next Wednesday but what with work and the weather here being positively autumnal apart from a few days last week when it was great, it has been a hard job. So I thought a wee bit of summery dance music may be the order of the day and plumped for a bit of Haim remixed by Duke Dumont from a couple of years back. And it was doing the trick until it had me reaching for an old Scottish Rave tune from when I was still a lad without any responsibilities. I was never a big fan of the Rave scene but every now and again a track did appeal to me and Energy Rush was one of those.

Is it just me or are there some similarities with these tracks?

Have a good weekend people.

Haim - Falling (Duke Dumont remix)

Suburban Delay - Energy Rush

No comments: