Thursday 7 February 2013

Too Good To Wait 'til Monday



I was going to leave this and post it on Monday but after it came into my possession  this morning I decided that it needed to be posted straight away!

Don't Let It End has been high up on my wants list ever since I first heard Don't Nobody Mess With My Baby and decided to explore Debbie Taylor's other releases.

A few weeks ago I got very excited when a copy of the single was listed on ebay and duly put my bid in, only to be piped in the last 10 seconds by a bloody sniper. I decided to look around the web and see if there were any other copies for sale at a reasonable price. Luckily enough I found one at MusicStack at a price that wouldn't burst the bank and duly ordered.

I have to admit that I have been worriedly waiting for this to arrive as a couple of singles have gone missing in the post recently. But I needn't as it was waiting for me at the local sorting office this morning.

The track is a belter much in the same vein as Don't Nobody Mess . .  but at a more furious tempo. It was the 150th release on the GWP label out of NYC.

Play loud and enjoy.

Debbie Taylor - Don't Let It End

5 comments:

Walter said...

Indeed - too good to wait until Monday. Great choice

Jen Harvey said...

Brilliant! That really lifted me up.

It's wee gems like this that keeps me popping by here. Thanks!

drew said...

It is rather good isn't it Walter.

Jen, glad you liked it and keep stopping by

Darcy said...

Love Debbie Taylor. I picked up Never Gonna Let Him Know also on GWP on a digging break from work in Atlanta some years ago.

Charity Chic said...

Sounds like there is a Postie in Lanark with a stonkin' record collection!