Saturday 16 June 2012

Wherever You Were



I really quite like Holly Golightly don't know that much about her and don't own that much by her but what I do have get's played quite often.

Here is a track from a very good compilation, My First Holly Golightly Album, which contains tracks from Miss Golightly's first thirteen albums, so is as good a starting point as anywhere. I assure you that if you buy this it won't be long before you are delving deeper into her back catalogue.

Holly Golightly - Wherever You Were

2 comments:

Swiss Adam said...

She's good is Holly Golightly, I've got quite few of her albums. The recent re-recorded songs with the Brokeoffs is good.

George said...

Isn't she something to do with Wild Billy Childish and the Buff Medways? (now there's a belting little collection of records).