Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ron Hardy Edit



What with all the talk of  Disco over the last few weeks I have been on a bit of 70/early 80s dance tip recently and not just Donna Summer and The Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack either, incidently how good a track is If I Can't Have You by Yvonne Elliman?

I've been listening on repeat to Bettye Lavette Doing The Best I Can, Loleatta Holloway's Love Sensation and the Ron Hardy's edit of probably my favourite disco track, although being released in 1983 after the death of disco maybe we should call it post disco.

Whatever it is a belter.

First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder (Ron Hardy edit)

2 comments:

ron said...

Thank you !!

David Veinot said...

Love Yvonne Elliman's track. Brings back such bittersweet middle school memories.

Thanks for the Hardy edit. Love your blog.