Monday 4 June 2012

No Rest For The Worried



It's amazing how you never get round to things when you really have bugger all else to do. This post should have been completed this morning,. Instead I was hanging out my 'tasteful' Skull and Crossbones bunting and  flag. Then I ventured into Glasgow to get a first look at the scooter, however Davie at the Lambretta Centre had decided to take the day off. Will have to wait until Wednesday now!

This tune is for Mr H who is having a day of northern soul at his gaff. Can't think of a better way to spend a bank holiday than listening to some frantic soul sides.

Clarence Williams - No Rest For The Worried.

1 comment:

davyh said...

I left a comment here earlier thanking you for this, but it seems to have vanished. I'm off all week, so there'll be lots more record playing yet.