Sunday 9 October 2011

Do It All Over Again



I'm off to see Spiritualized tonight in the Queen's Hall in Edinburgh, not the best venue in the world but still, I'm excited. It's been a couple of years since the last time I so Pierce and his henchmen. The album release has been pushed back until March next year when there will be a further round of gigs, this time the ABC in Glasgow a much better venue. I'm still hoping to hear some new material this evening.

Here is a laid back BBC session of Do It Over Again, originally on the Let It Come Down album.

Spiritualized - Do It All Over Again

3 comments:

Scott said...

Enjoy the gig Drew. I'm off to dust down the pork pie hat and the sta press to see The Beat at Apollo 23 for a bit of Sunday night skanking.

Anonymous said...

What did you think? I saw them in London last night and the first set left me a little cold. That new album sounds a very Radio 2 to me!

Shine A Light more than made up for it towards the end though!


Andrew

drew said...

Hi Andrew, I liked the new stuff much in the same vein as the previous 2 albums but I wish that the lazy bastard would stand up. My highlights were an absolutely amazing version of Take Me To The Other Side and Happy Day. I left the venue very happy.