Monday 2 November 2020

Monday's Long Song



 I really don't have much to say at the moment, my head is all over the place and am finding it incredible difficult to focus on anything. I think that a lot of it has to do with the shit show that is going on but I'm not going to get into that on a Monday morning. The start of the week is hard enough as it is. 

I don't know anything about Fjordfunk, I bought this limited edition as it was on the same label as The Long Champs and I am so glad that I did. All I need to say is, you could imagine this being dropped by Weatherall in an ALFOS set and the cd includes a remix by Weatherall's partner in that particular venture Sean Johnston. It is still available for download from the usual outlets, Juno, Boomkat etc and therefore the download function is not available but the two tracks are worth a couple of quid of anybody's money.

FjordFunk - It's All Black 

No comments: