Wednesday 6 November 2019

7 % Solution



I really wish that this tune would have fitted in with the Monday theme but it is two damned short, it should be at least three times as long as it is. All About Satellites and Spaceships is the opening title  track from the debut album by 7% Solution from Austin Texas. The rest of the album is typical of the shoegaze sound and not too bad but didn't grab me the way this does, although there is very little to it, I find that when I play it I tend to just stop what I'm doing and really listen for some reason

7% Solution -  All About Satellites and Spaceships

2 comments:

FurryBootsCityBoy said...

Nice & relaxing spacey sound. Would go well with Little Fluffy Clouds.

The Swede said...

Sounds like a 3½ minute intro segment to a 20 minute epic cosmic tune. Nice, though as you say, it should be considerably longer.